The Garun Biomaccanico pad has a patent pending and it is produced internally with the newest technologies in pads manufacturing.
The features of the successful Garun series:
- Anatomical and adaptability - the pad is free to move, so it fits to the athlete's position on the bike when raising and sitting on the saddle;
- Maximum comfort - the padding is applied on the underside of the pad so no seams or creases are in contact with the body;
- Anti-slip and resistant - the ceramic lycra is a particular fabric that has an application of a ceramic coating that improves the resistance to friction. It also improves the riding position on the saddle of the cyclist;
- Customizable - the Garun Biomeccanico pad is customizable according to the physical and functional requirements as it is provided with 16 interchangeable inserts (4 per area) of variable thickness from 1mm to 4mm even overlapping each other. These inserts, can be switched on and off in correspondence with the ischial tuberosity and under perineal, in the case of failure between the right side and the left side. This will share better the power between right and left and increase pedalling efficiency;
- Compensation - the Garun Biomeccanico pad thickness compensate anatomically shaped differences right ischium to the left and vice versa. Thanks to the compensation it has, also, a reduction of the scoliotic attitudes by sitting;
- Three-way padding – the interchangeable inserts widen with weight and run down the forces, following the anatomical structure by copying the shape;
- Vibration - the inserts material ensures greater protection from stresses and reducing the vibration transmitted from the frame in favour of a higher performance due to less muscle strain.